Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random ramblings

In an attempt to 'update' more often, as requested by a friend, the following is your treat (or trick, haha) for the evening.

So folks, this year, my birthday will be: 08-08-08. I really don't think there is anything extra special about it, but I do think it is pretty unique, because I bet not many people get that experience. AND- it is the opening of the summer olympics in Beijing! I LOVE THE OLYMPICS. I have to admit that gymnastics is my favorite in the summer olympics. When I was little, I used to attempt the routines in our living room. I'm not sure how I made to the age of 21 before I broke a bone....but I did.

What else is going through my head right now? Nothing. Like a great friend of mine says, 'I think if you were to open my brain up, there would just be a little man inside tap-dancing away.' Complete with cane and top-hat. So, until more inspiration hits, I am going to hit the bed. But P.S.- check out my friend, Amy's, blog. I have a personal investment in her blog topic!