Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New York City?!

I know you're all thinking this is about Pace Picante Sauce ('This stuff's made in...New York City?!) but no, it's not. Sorry. It's actually about a fantastic Girls Weekend I went on with three of my good friends from work. Lauren, Alicia, Christine and I planned a trip to see the sights in NYC and spend some good quality time together.




We went to a nice little Italian restaurant before we went to see Wicked. All in all, this was definitely my favorite part of the trip. I LOVE that show and highly recommend it!


Ferry to the................................................Statue of Liberty!!! Outside Gershwin Theatre


Perhaps one of the funniest moments of our trip was this man on the street. Yes, he is in all pink. Shirt, Pants, Jacket (it was furry), hat, sunglasses, and his shoes! Of course I took this picture from quite a ways off and used my handy zoom feature. Priceless!

No comments: