Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The REST of Spring Break 2009!

After we returned from our trip to NYC, I slept for a few hours and headed to my parents house to spend several days with them and my brother and his family. I absolutely adore my nephews and got to spend good time with them!


We played some shuffleboard, or as our family likes to call it, "Pucker."


After that, it was time to jump in the pool and cool off!






The next day, we headed down to the beach for some fun in the waves and I experimented with my camera. I LOVE some of these shots of my boys!






Then we have Brayden, the model. (Really, I think this was a look of annoyance that I was taking yet ANOTHER picture. He was waiting on the appliance delivery man to bring the new oven. Or as he liked to call it, the new grill cooker.)




All too soon, it was time to head back to Tallahassee. I miss these boys sooo much! But wait- VERY soon after I got back to Tally there was some news that would change life as I know it...



Stay tuned for the next installment...

1 comment:

Kelly Bell said...

I am waiting on pins and needles to hear this life-changing news...haha!